1900 - 1920
Walsall Wood Institute Temperance Band was formed that then became Aldridge Colliery Prize Band.
Aldridge Colliery Prize Band joined with The Bloxwich British Legion Band and The Bescot Band during the war to form Walsall Home Guard Band.
1950 - 1954
Aldridge Colliery Prize band disbanded and Aldridge Town Band was formed.
Aldridge Town Band play at the reopening of the Aldridge Cenotaph.
Aldridge Town Band wins 1st prize at a contest held by Birmingham and District Brass Band Association, winning the Isaac Perrin Memorial Trophy.
The band changes it’s name to Aldridge Brownhills Brass Band when the two authorities amalgamate.
The band’s name changes to Walsall Metropolitan Band to keep up pace with the local government boundary changes.
Large reception held at Walsall Town Hall to celebrate he band’s success. Councillor Leadbetter praises the band for their achievements and the honour it has bought to Walsall.
The band is promoted to the Championship Section. Service Domestic Appliances of Darlaston provide a 3 year sponsorship and the band name changes to Walsall Service Band.
The new sponsors of the band is Highgate Breweries and the name changes to Walsall Highgate Band.
Sponsorship changes to CI Group Engineering company in Wolverhampton. The band become known as CI Band.
1992 - 1993
Appointment of Richard Evans as Musical Director and The Staffordshire Building Society are the new sponsors
1998 - Present
The sponsorship is lost and the band become known as The Staffordshire Band